"Our biggest mission field is in our own backyard."

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Looking Back

I had so much fun in Costa Rica. It was a humbling, wonderful, surprising, and perfect mission trip. I learned more about God, myself, and everyone around me. I proved to myself even more that I'd rather speak Spanish than English. Ever since I am saying randomness in Spanish, yet I would have it no other way. God willing I hope to go back next summer. My heart is with those who speak Spanish. I have always found Latinos or Hispanics fun to be around, but I am beginning to think that it is my niche. :) Thank you for all your prayers!  I miss Costa Rica and all my ticos everyday. When people ask how the mission trip went I find it hard what not to tell them. Or what to choose to tell them in a couple of brief sentences. Spanish is a passion of mine, and I hope it is always a talent I get blessed to have and to cherish.
Pura Vida
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment